Change font size
It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:13 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Salami vs Summer Sausage
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:55 am 

Had someone at school ask me what the diff. is and I honestly could not tell them. Could somene tell me what the difference is between Salami and Summer Sausage?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Salami vs Summer Sausage
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:10 am 

Really?You want to know the differences?I think both of them are sausages but the salami is a fermented, air dried sausage, and the summer sausage is a cured cooked sausage. Also SS is one variety of sausage, like Italian or balogna, and salami is any air dried sausage.both cured meats, which have a long history spanning many cultures. If you want more details visit on web for getting things.Have you faced any essay writing competition?Are you need essay writing tips.Search on web for it ,you will get more understanding from available writing resources.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Salami vs Summer Sausage
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 pm 

allennicol wrote:
Really?You want to know the differences?I think both of them are sausages but the salami is a fermented, air dried sausage, and the summer sausage is a cured cooked sausage. Also SS is one variety of sausage, like Italian or balogna, and salami is any air dried sausage.both cured meats, which have a long history spanning many cultures. If you want more details visit on web for getting things.Have you faced any essay writing competition?Are you need essay writing tips.Search on web for it ,you will get more understanding from available writing resources.

This cleared things up. Thank you very much, allennicol!

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]