Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:04 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Big Oaks NWR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:36 am
Posts: 3822
Location: REALITYVILLE
Gates wrote:
i got the area i wanted fot oct 27-28th but they gonna do some burning in that area monday


There are going to be burning over in there gates? I got a new area I have never been in before for the 27-28th. See you guys in line.

_________________
LUCK IS CREATED... Through Hardwork And Preparation....
"Pay heed to the man who carries a single shot rifle,
he likely knows how to use it."

195 1/8, 162 4/8, 157 0/8 155 0/8, 152 5/8, 152 0/8


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Big Oaks NWR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 pm
Posts: 13
Location: Crothersville, Indiana
Well I almost got to choose whatever area I wanted this morning. I got through at 8:03 but got accidentally hung up on. After 20 minutes I got back through and told them I got hung up and was informed I was the first caller and she was sorry for hanging up on me. All the areas I wanted were gone so I chose area 51.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Big Oaks NWR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:34 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:11 pm
Posts: 1043
Location: hope In.
yep...lady told me they are doing a controled burn oct 1st
fullrut wrote:
Gates wrote:
i got the area i wanted fot oct 27-28th but they gonna do some burning in that area monday


There are going to be burning over in there gates? I got a new area I have never been in before for the 27-28th. See you guys in line.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Big Oaks NWR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:36 am
Posts: 3822
Location: REALITYVILLE
backwoods wrote:
Well I almost got to choose whatever area I wanted this morning. I got through at 8:03 but got accidentally hung up on. After 20 minutes I got back through and told them I got hung up and was informed I was the first caller and she was sorry for hanging up on me. All the areas I wanted were gone so I chose area 51.



Man that sucks. Had that happen to me once. I wasn't first but I was in early and I couldn't beleive it. One year I was first caller, got my area and killed a stud. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it don't. Sure is a pain though.

_________________
LUCK IS CREATED... Through Hardwork And Preparation....
"Pay heed to the man who carries a single shot rifle,
he likely knows how to use it."

195 1/8, 162 4/8, 157 0/8 155 0/8, 152 5/8, 152 0/8


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Big Oaks NWR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 pm
Posts: 13
Location: Crothersville, Indiana
fullrut wrote:

Man that sucks. Had that happen to me once. I wasn't first but I was in early and I couldn't beleive it. One year I was first caller, got my area and killed a stud. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it don't. Sure is a pain though.


Yea, it's unfortunate but she did offer to buy me doughnuts.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net